McCulloch – MC1375 Canister Steam System Review
McCulloch Motors Corporation was established in 1943 by Robert McCulloch. The company was later relocated from Wisconsin to California. The first product that the company manufactured was a chain saw named 5-49. McCulloch provides a comprehensive range of garden products and accessories, including sturdy trimmers, chain saws, garden tractors, hedge trimmers, and lawnmowers. These powerful machines are designed to add easy to your daily routines. The McCulloch MC1375 Canister Steam System is a feature-rich device that can clean a variety of flooring surfaces.
Key Features Of McCulloch MC1375 Canister Steam System
- Dimensions: The McCulloch MC1375 Canister Steam System weighs approximately 10.8 pounds. It measures 15.6 x 12.1 x 10.5 inches.
- Applications: This versatile steam cleaning device can be easily used for mopping and cleaning. It is the perfect choice for outdoor grills and furniture, engines and wheels, lawn tools and equipment, grout and tile, boats, fixtures and appliances, and different types of flooring surfaces.
- Mechanism: The McCulloch MC1375 Canister Steam System is designed to heat ordinary water to more than 200-degree Fahrenheit. It further uses this steam to naturally and efficiently sanitize and clean a great variety of flooring surfaces.
- Accessories: The steam cleaner includes a total of twenty versatile accessories.
- Steam Control: The McCulloch MC1375 Canister Steam System features a flexible steam control system, up to 58 psi. This steam system can blast away stubborn grime and grease, thus giving you absolutely clean and sanitized surfaces. This further allows you to receive precise and continuous steam flow.
- Steam Duration: This steam cleaner provides a steam duration of 90 minutes.
- Storage Option: The McCulloch MC1375 Canister Steam System is equipped with an accessory net that allows you to easily store your useful accessories.
- Floor Mop: The steam cleaner includes a floor mop attachment that is designed to clean almost any type of flooring surface.
- Scrubbing Power: This steam cleaner offers a great scrubbing power with its versatile utility brushes and scrub pads. You can use these pads and brushes to remove deep-rooted and stubborn stains, dirt, grime, and other pollutants.
- Water Tank Capacity: The McCulloch MC1375 Canister Steam System features a large water tank with the capacity of 48 oz. This ensures you don’t have to empty and refill the water tank frequently.
- Hose: The McCulloch MC1375 Canister Steam System consists of a 10-inch insulated hose that directs the steam flow to the steam nozzle safely.
Pros and Cons of McCulloch MC1375 Canister Steam System
- Versatile design
- Perfect for mopping and cleaning
- Flexible steam control ensures accurate steam flow
- Huge water tank
- Storage options
- Great scrubbing power
- Attached floor mop
- Some people find the steam pressure of McCulloch MC1375 Canister Steam System a little less powerful.
Overall Review and Verdict
If you’re looking for a powerful and reliable steam cleaner, then McCulloch MC1375 Canister Steam System will definitely meet and exceed your expectations. This versatile product gives you an opportunity to mop, clean, and sanitize your flooring surfaces without using any artificial scents or harmful chemicals. Enjoy a clean living environment with McCulloch!