Eureka – 313A Enviro Steamer Review
The Eureka Enviro Steamer 313A is a lightweight and easy to use steam mop that will get your hard floors squeaky clean. The swivel head makes it easy to navigate around any obstacles. The water tank for this mop is not in the handle but down on the floor which put the weight on the floor so you don’t have to use as much muscle for scrubbing.
This machine provides constant steam there is no need to hold down a trigger the whole time you’re cleaning your floor. The steam vents are spread across the length of the cleaning pad rather than coming up one like some other machines. The steam comes out of 220°F so that you can clean and sterilize your floors and your floors will dry quickly.
Whom Is This Product Designed For?
If you are searching for the best Eco-friendly steamer for your hard floor then, this steam mop is one of the best that you can find in the market right now. It can help you take care of your floor in the following ways:
- If you need a steam mop which is Eco-friendly, then is steam mop is made for you
- This steam mop is specially designed for hard floors like linoleum, marble, sealed, ceramic, stone, hard wood floors and parquet
- This floor steamer has the ability to kill dust mites and some types of bacteria, such as salmonella and E-coli
- No Chemical – This Eureka steam mop will allow you to clean and sanitizes your hard surface floor without using any chemicals
- Indicator – this steam mop has 6-1/2 amps of power to indicate your water levels, cool or down tray and preheating
- Included – with this eureka mop you will also get a measuring cup, funnel and two steam pads
- Smart Warranty – has one-year smart warranty
- Adjustable height handle – It is very light weight, has cloth clip and most of all you can set the handle according to your need
Pros, Cons and Design of Eureka 313A Enviro Steamer
- Adjustable height handle
- Very lightweight
- Chemicals free cleaning
- Water level indicator
- Safety settings for water tray
- Has no variable steam control
- Water tank is not user-friendly
- Has no carpet glider
- Normal cooling pad
- Product Measurement: 7 x 12.5 x 49 inches
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 5.4 lbs
- Power Cord: 20 feet
Eureka Enviro Steamer 313A Reviews
The Eureka 313A Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer has received over 600 reviews online and most of the reviews are fantastic. It is lightweight and easy to use. Most of the weight of this machine is not in the handle but on the floor helping to scrub the floor clean. It is very effective and if you make a mess in the kitchen the Eureka Enviro Steamer will make cleaning it up a simple job. If you spill cookie dough, brownie mix, tomato sauce, even candle wax, this workhorse can take care of it, no problem.
The Eureka 313A Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer has a thick, durable cleaning pad that is easy to remove and put back on. As long as you keep moving you will not get your floor soaking wet and it will dry quickly. For stubborn messes you can stay on one spot a little longer and the steam will break up the dirt, grease, dried on food, or other messy bits.
Any product with over 600 reviews will certainly have some that are unimpressed. A few of the negative comments were regarding the cord length being too short and other people were not happy with the amount of steam saying that they thought there would be much more. This machine also takes longer to heat up than some others, it will take about 5 minutes from when you turn it on until you can use it for cleaning.
Customer Question And Answere
- What water should we use distilled water or tap water?
- Usually, you can use tap water. It works fine for this steam mop
- How long is the cord?
- Amazon says it has 18 feet cord but at manufacturer website they mention it has 20 feet cord.
- Can you use it on hardwood floors? Is the water too hot for them?
- Personally, I have used it on my parquet floors, works fine for me
Overall Review and Verdict
Although there were a small percentage of people that were less than thrilled the majority of the reviewers were thrilled with the Eureka Enviro Steamer 313A. Many people said that it was the best steamer on the market. There were considerably more positive reviews than negative ones and after researching this product it gets our recommendation because it is easy to use, it gets the job done and you can get one at an affordable price.