BISSELL – 1940 Powerfresh Steam Mop Review
Another worth possessing steam mop popular in the market is Bissell Power Fresh Steam Mop. This product is in the state of readiness in the scarce time of just 30 seconds. It is tough on dirt and grime and neatly deals away with stubborn surfaces. It works efficiently and requires minimal maintenance.
Following is an overview of some wonderful features of this worth possessing product.
Whom Is This Product Designed for?
If you are looking for the best steamer for your floor then, this steam mop is one of the best that you can find in the market right now. It can help you take care of your floor in the following ways:
- If you need a steam mop that can control it’s steaming while moping around, then is steam mop is made for you, cause it has a variable steam control system.
- This steam mop not only cleans your floor but also leaves a refreshing scent.
- This steam mop is specially designed for hard floors like tile, laminate, marble, vinyl and hardwood floor.
- Germ free environment: It does not need any kind of soap, surfs, or any kind of cleaning agent. No antibacterial liquids are required, just simple, cheap, easily available distilled water to generate steam and provides a clean, germ free floor. The powerful steam generated by this product is capable of killing nearly all the bacteria coming in its way.
- Powerful, built-in scrubber: Its powerful scrub brush and two kinds of machine washable mop pads can clean away dirt from narrow cracks in hard marble floors, and thin gaps in tiled floors. With its moveable head, it can easily reach out to difficult corners also. The plain mop pad is for smooth surfaces, and the one with treads is for hard stubborn patches. Furthermore, this scrubber can easily flip up to down by your foot movement as per your need plus, it is easily manageable.
- Adjustable steam setting: Bissell Power Fresh offers you steam setting as per your need. You can alter the steam pressure from, low to medium or high with a slight finger push.
- Effective on dried stains: This particular product of Bissell is effective on dried out stains of different kind like nail polish, ketchup, old scum, wax, grease etc. With continuous contact of powerful steam by this mop on any tough stain for about fifteen seconds gives you a much shiner clean behind. You cannot feel any sticky residue or dirty water.
- Fragrant scent discs: An additional feature of fragrant discs is also included, while these are optional. If you want to have a nice enjoyable cleaning, insert one of those discs in the mop pad pocket before you start mopping. If you dislike perfumes, don’t use the discs. Both ways, the cleaning result will be the same.
- Lightweight steam mop: Unlike other heavy, difficult to drag steam mops, this product is light weight, easy to use, and easy to store because of its compact body.
- Removable water tank: The removable water tank can be easily removed and refilled.
Pros and Cons of BISSELL 1940 Powerfresh Steam Mop
- It has the ability to reduce up to 99.9% percent of germs and bacteria if you use it according to manufacturer instruction
- Can be worked 2x faster than others
- It has a built-in easy scrubber
- You can customize it with your cleaning experience
- Required no chemical
- It has smart two years warranty
- One of the con is, its swivel joint is fix in its mop head
- Always steam on mode is little annoying
- Sometimes this steam mop leaves some unclear discoloration
Customer Question And Answere
- Can I use this steam mop for hardwood floors?
- Yes, you can. This steam mop designed for the use on hard floors example: marble, laminate, stone tile, vinyl and also, hardwood floors.
- Can I use a cleaning solution with this steamer or should I only use water?
- You can use a cleaning solution with this steam mop but the result you will get will be not so effective.
- Is it swivel?
- Yes, it is. Its head can be move around.
- How often I need to change the water?
- On average you can steam around 15-20 minutes before you need to filling up new water.
Is BISSELL Safe To Use On Hardwood Flooring
Overall Review and Verdict
This product is especially designed for hard floors like marble, laminate, stone, and ceramic tiles. It is particularly helpful for those people who have the habit of spilling things while working in a hurry, who do not have carpeted floors, and for those who like fragrant cleaning while mopping. If you are among any of the above, Bissell Power Fresh Steam Mop is the best steam mop for you!